• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New England Monster Showdown 2016 - Sponsor Appreciation

BC-Brian

RCC Addict
Hey Guys, Lets show our Great Sponsors some love since they helped us out with this event so much. Please post your photos of your winnings, and any shots you might think they would want to see here.

nems16-banner.jpg

Last edited:
Fish waving HI to that boat of tourists during the final course?

Ill have mine up couple days, shot them all in RAW format and have to push the editor to get them done. "thumbsup"

Won 2 great prizes from 2 great vendors: a set up jig which I have actually wanted for a while from Lattice Innovations and a rear mount from Barry's RC Carbon that I will definitely be hanging on to! Thanks again to all the sponsors for this event. There were a lot of great prizes to be had!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 177
Back