• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New clearance discounts

Too bad the Wendigo wasn't on the sale - I might have bought that instead of the Losi Hammer Rey that should show up today for $100 less!!

Thinking or hoping for more Moon buggy/Capra “ish”?
I’d consider another gen9 aside from the few g8’s in service, and their builders drifter to add to the fleet that are on sale.

Last edited:
Several videos on this rig and it looks unbelievable at the price point.

With Amain’s 15% discount, I got my Ascent18 for just over $80 plus shipping. The price and reviews is what made me buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Amain’s 15% discount, I got my Ascent18 for just over $80 plus shipping. The price and reviews is what made me buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly their current 15% off code (NCF24) isn't accepted for it - says the manufacturer doesn't accept coupons, or I would have snagged one too I think...

Last edited:
Sadly their current 15% off code (NCF24) isn't accepted for it - says the manufacturer doesn't accept coupons, or I would have snagged one too I think...

That sucks! I must've got mine before they realized it.

Amain Ascent 3-9-2024.jpg

The ascent fusion has me scratching for another but hope they do the same set up with the 1/18 they came out with.

Back