• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New bully user:new tires/(motor upgrade suggestions)

Pedro Lahoz

Decided to try the Ibex tires from proline, cleared varios obstacles where the original bully tires failed. Will eventually try the couple other brands’ offering. The Ibex is much much better than the bully tire, much better grip and seems more sturdy/durable.

So far the most impacting upgrades for me have been (extreme rock crawling/climbing)
1. Dual esc/independent throttle control on rear and front axle
2. Highest quality servos
3. Tires

4ws is more personal, but I find it makes the bully even more flexible and capable.

Next upgrade for me is motors. Something lighter than the stock rc4wd’s to lower center of gravity (and smoother control). Looking at Holmes, either a pair of small revolvers (brushless) or a pair of pullers (brushed).
Any thoughts

Back