• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New build first test run

LDP

I built this crawler using a capra 4ws as a starting point. I took this truck out to one of our favorite spots for some testing. Overall I thought it did pretty good but I tweaked a few things after this video. I hope you enjoy this quick video if you do like and subscribe to my new channel. There will be many more videos of my crawlers and some friends crawlers.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cqmnqZuLZE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back