• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New ax10 project

xr10greener

How can i mqke my ax10 crawl and perform like my xr10? What upgrades do i need? Running a novak rooster crawler esc and an integy crawl motor. Servo is a hitec ultra torque. Any help is very appreciated.

You should do the xr mod. This will give you much more steering. Also put underdrive gear in the rear axle,and overdrive gears in the front axle. Parts you will need for the xr mod include beef tubes, xr axle shafts, VP wraith chubs and knuckles. These mods will make a huge difference. If your not going to comp it you could add a dig to it.

I think you'd have to run a better chassis. And the shocks are wayyyyy too long and stiff IMO. Steering is definitely lacking with the AX10 knuckles but Wraith knuckles will open it wide up. Skid is too wide, chassis is too tall, shocks are too long, stock rims are offset too much, stock tires and foams are ridiculous, links suck, shafts are too weak, axles need reinforcing...come to think of it you won't have much stock anything if you want to make it crawl like a comp XR10.

Yeah i was looking man and they are wicked builds! Too pricey for me though haha, any of you ax10 guys have any parts you wanna "donate" to my build?

Back