• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NEW 2.2 r35 trepadors are so sexy size comparison r35 krawlers, baja claws

tomkat56

Rock Stacker
Just got the r35 trepadors in today and I must say these are some great looking tires I'm very excited to see how well they will perform

So I have a little size comparison with my r35 krawlers and my 2.2 baja claws
And I believe these are a perfect medium of the three and they look to be slightly wider than the krawlers and the tread pattern looks amazing

Sorry the photos aren't the best but all I have is an iphone to take pictures with

Tom

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't mean for them to come out small here's one that should be bigger

And I will be getting some 2.2 pit bills soon and will throw A pic up of them for size comparison

I got theses r35 treps for 54 bucks shipped on ebay

And I got the krawlers for around 50 shipped and the krawlers are amazing

I like how the sidewalls on the treps look compared to the krawlers sidewalls they look to me that they are more meaty and aggressive

Last edited:
I love the look of my Treps too. The only place I have had a chance to run them is on a comp crawler course, where they did not fair to well. Looking forward to when things thaw out more up here so I can do some real world driving with them.

Back