• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

dgcghg

I am new to all this but I just seen on here where some of you have been crawlin down at the neil shoals dam. I live about 5 minutes from that dam only on the other side of the river. Its been so long since I was down there but I was wondering if you could walk across the dam to the other side where all yall do the crawlin. It would be crazy for me to drive all the way around just to get to the other side of the dam.

You'd need some waders...I think that answers your question. There were some fishermen there that walked across the top of the dam but had water up to their ankles most of the way. I guess it might be different if the water wasn't coming over it but the snow melt had the water coming over pretty good when we were there.

Back