• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

need receiver advice

steve72george

just bought a used xr10 and it didnt come with a reciever.
the trans is a spektrum dx3e i know this isnt the most amazing unit but or the start it is what i have
i am looking for some advice on what reciever i should pick up for this xr10 i want something that is going to be reasonabl price wise but not really low end ( kinda like my dx3e) i do plan on eventually upgrading to a much better controller and receiver most likely a fubuta 4 ch. not sure if i can get a reciver that is compatible with my spektrum and a fubatu?
currently the xr10 is equiped with
novak m2 dig with terraclaw 55t motors
vanquish aluminum gear cases

Thanks
Steve

If you are planning to change to Futaba a cheap option would the Orange receivers that hobbyking sell. Also might be available on eBay. However it might pay to buy the more expensive Spektrum RX and sell it on with the DX3E.

I use the Orange RX's, but only on bashers that might get wet. Crawler and race stuff have the Spektrum rx's.

Also check the DX3E is DSM2 as the Orange RX is DSM2

Back