• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Need part number for X Factor diff pinions

BeeRC

Quarry Creeper
Parts for the long discontinued X-Factor monster trucks are getting more and more difficult to come by all the time but If anyone happens to have these pinion gears they’d be willing to sell, please let me know because I have a new unused pair of X Factor axle assemblies but I don’t have the differential pinion gears for them. Or if anyone has the part number for these that they could share with me that would really be helpful too. Also if anyone knows of any other rc diff pinions that will work in the X Factor differentials please let me know. I want to use these axles for a build I’m starting on but without the diff opinions, they’re unusable. Any help with this would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Have you tried ebay? Sometimes you can find cash4rc has some old stuff. Otherwise you could sell them on there.
Or buy a roller for spare parts

Back