• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Need inspiration for Sport body paint

CTYankee

I have a sport body coming and want to give it a nice custom paint job. I've looked through the photo thread and found some there. I'm also looking online for custom 1:1 paint jobs that would look nice on the TRX4 sport body. For example this orange and gray/black matte finish:
https://autoweek.com/article/sema-show/line-x-raptor-custom-truck-will-roll-sema-unscathed

I like that it uses a few colors, has nice lines, but would be fairly easy to do with rattle cans. I'll be using Competition Orange for the main color and want a similar dark gray accent scheme with matte finish.

If you have any non TRX crawlers or even 1:1 trucks with a similar body design, I'd like to see photos or links.

Back