• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

need help figuring out what these axles are

skurge

Quarry Creeper
i'm pretty sure they are redcat axles, but i cannot find a perfect match for them, anyone have any ideas?

rear
image.png

front knuckles

20230413_132525.jpg

im pretty sure those came under the remo hobbies honcho clone
there vary close to the gen7 axles but are xr width and have splines on the outer end like the axial ar60s
i have never found a source for parts for them other than the redcat ring and pinion gears

there vary close to the gen7 axles but are xr width and have splines on the outer end like the axial ar60s
i have never found a source for parts for them other than the redcat ring and pinion gears

yep, you got it, remo hobby, took me forever. just came back to post this lol

i found the knuckles on ebay which is what i needed, so hopefully they are the correct ones!

parts are easy to get, its about 160$ and you get at least one of everything ;) lol

at any rate, thank you for replying, i knew someone would know the answer. i should have checked back earlier!

i had a guy bring one in for repairs he had a broken knuckle too and i could not find parts for it i ended up installing a ar60 and that was the end of that problem lol

only $160 sounds like a good deal at that price lol just upgrade to axial parts when it breaks

i just looked on ebay and sure enuff i found all.the parts needed for.those axles i also noticed the wheels are different
ali exprired has complete axles 33 front 28 rear

Last edited:
i had a guy bring one in for repairs he had a broken knuckle too and i could not find parts for it i ended up installing a ar60 and that was the end of that problem lol

only $160 sounds like a good deal at that price lol just upgrade to axial parts when it breaks

i just looked on ebay and sure enuff i found all.the parts needed for.those axles i also noticed the wheels are different
ali exprired has complete axles 33 front 28 rear

lucky i found the parts, but damn i wont do that again. i'll be replacing the axles if something breaks next time, not going to go through that nonsense over and over

Back