• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nashville

I know there are some, just not sure exactly where...this forum goes quiet pretty often..but I know there are crawlers around. I've just not really gotten to explore to know for sure...

If you are into scale rigs, there are several spots. Check-out scalerockcrawlers.com. We crawl two-three-four Saturdays each month around the Nashville area. (We do scale, not comp rigs.)

I am in Clarksville and my buddy and I have been looking to get a group together to go crawling, we normally go to rotary park. We aren't aware of any groups in our area (no Facebook for me). Let me know if you guys want to meet up sometime Nashville isn't far at all.

Hey everyone. I would like to invite you to take a look at RC Rock Crawl- and consider adding your club information. We are hoping to create a visual and searchable website for all RC Rock Crawling clubs, events and locations in hopes of allowing new people an easier way to find all of us.

Hey man I know a couple of good spots but I’m also searching for spots to go crawling I am currently working on some comp rigs but all I have right now scale rigs TRX four and SCX 10 I’m not far from downtown Nashville give me a buzz if you want to go rock crawling skill building I’m pretty solo right now with this whole Covid thing so would be good to have somebody to go rock crawling with at least once a week and I’m also working on a lot of builds so I’ll be good to work with somebody on builds...

Hey there! RC field days in Smyrna is a pretty cool place to go but they're only open one weekend a month. on some other days im usually solo. couldnt really find a group in nashville. -- i usually go trailing in long hunter state park and cedars of lebanon

Hey there! RC field days in Smyrna is a pretty cool place to go but they're only open one weekend a month. on some other days im usually solo. couldnt really find a group in nashville. -- i usually go trailing in long hunter state park and cedars of lebanon

let me know I go out a couple times a month to go crawl some of my different rigs! hey in Nashville

Back