• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Wraith builds

denaliHD

Hello all. I am new to the real RC world. My experiences with RC stuff ends with the crap you got from your aunts and uncles as a child that had the cable connecting the remote and car. Most of my hobbies center around firearms and video games but when I saw my buddy's bomber in person I knew I had to get into this stuff. I recently purchased a used RTR Wraith from a lady at work's son. Its been sitting for a few years and needs tome TLC but it still works.
c7a2f740ff5e7fdf9b389d71508258c0.jpg

3a5ed78504c0c22f8369429125958323.jpg

This one will be built mostly for speed and some bashing and I will replace parts as they break. I will be removing the stock body panels and interior and replacing them down the road. Ordered some King 100mm shocks for it, bought a set of tires and bead locks off a buddy of mines bomber as well as the front and rear 4 links and steering stuff off it. It wont be anything fancy.

My second one will be a complete build. I plan to turn it into a straight crawler. So far I have the cage for it. Once I get the RTR done I will focus on building this one.

5e1f255dffddc1de3cbd5eedc6bee095.jpg

And no it isnt staying that shade of green. It was supposed to be neon but I think the person I bought it from may have been color blind. It will be a combo of desert tan, od green, and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same chassis on mine, be careful of bashing it. It will deform like a real rig. My front clip is buckled a little bit a pretty nasty crash. Mines pretty quick (~20MPH) so you may have better luck at lower speed. It's pretty stout though!

Back