• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Vaterra's - Blue Cow

ski29mike

Pebble Pounder
These are my Vaterra's. Basically stock. I have done some fine tuning, especially to the suspension. Mamba Max Micros are going into both of them eventually. I am really happy with these. They have to be some of the RTR's out there. The Mini Cooper is a modified (only the body posts) Kalahari and I stumbled across a clear Kemora, so I was to give it my signature Cow paint scheme. Here are some pics.

I Finally got some more foam for the tires. Got my siped Rally Blocks mounted up on my HPI wheels.

There is a new body coming for the Mini. I don't like that the wheels stick out of the body, but the checker board top is cool.

I re-configured the Pink Mini...it's for my youngest daughter and I didn't want to trash it. So, I painted up a Traxxas Tornado body.

It's more rally legal.

Back