• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My second annual Rc crawler brings home a Christmas tree

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
It’s my second annual Rc crawler brings home a Christmas tree. This time R.J. MacReady is taking a break from flying helicopters at the Antarctic research base and is out to find a Christmas Tree. He finds the perfect one but it’s a bit of a hike, once he’s got it up on the roof of his Landy he’s off on his way. My XtraSpeed D110 suffered a broken axle truss last time I had it out so I swapped out the linked rear suspension for leaf springs. I think it needs a little tuning but otherwise looks cool. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Thanks for watching! Be sure to come back soon for more videos. Cheers!

https://youtu.be/Vx6qJMNtnYA?si=GsOmb2sDvcpUhyOv

Back