• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My return to RC Crawlers Axial Yeti Jr.

Quickshift636

Sooooo It's been a long time since I've messed around with RC Crawlers. I used to compete regularly with my Axial Scorpion and my Losi MRC.... Unfortunately those rigs were lost... lost forever. I went to Hobby Town this past weekend and was completely bummed out to see that Losi did not produce the MRC anymore and well Axial of course makes rigs but a little out of the budget right now. I decided to pull the trigger on a Axial Yeti Jr. It was a blast but quickly found out the short comings on this rig but still had fun none the less. In short, I'm very happy to be getting back into RC Crawlers and can't wait to begin to build my "rig". I need to make up for lost time.

https://youtu.be/KubwHdb8MkE

Back