• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My pair of chevy's

racerjim

Rock Stacker
Here's the two trucks that have been taking a lot of my time (and most my paycheck) first one is a comp only AX10 it works very well and have won a few sportsman comps with it.

Its got a carbon fiber chassis, FX-R with a Pro 35t, CC BEC set at 7.0V, Hobbico cs170 servo, HPI Grabbers on the stock wheels with memory foams, MIP front shaft overdriven front axle, CKRC high clearance knuckles as well as axial aluminum C's and high clearance links. All powered by a 1050Mah 3 cell.

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

Here's my scale truck ive been working on for a few months now. it started life as an rtc ax10. Then it got a mamba max esc and an integy 35t, and a set of rc4wd Mud slingers. Next came the SCX10 chassis kit. Ive also got a set of proline bumpers for it and need to build a set of rock sliders. I drive this truck at least 3-4 hours a week.

I need to ditch the antenna when i get my new DX3E next week.

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

I also whipped up this tandem axle trailer to haul around the comp truck, and fetch beers in the summer.

100_2746s.jpg

Even has a lil flex to it.
100_275s9.jpg

Let me know what you guys think of my rigs.

Back