• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My new crawler?

Ok, so things with the custom build went south and im still a beginner with crawling soo... I need to know what i should buy. I know i definately want an Axial. But idk which one i should buy. I see a lot of people getting SCX10 Honchos and chopping up the C-rail frames to soughter thier own cages and frames onto. Also i have put an Axial AX10 RTC back (as of today-- that means Lay Away). And i can change the vehichle out with another and not loose any money. Should i get a RTR Honcho and mod it as i learn or should i stick with the Ready To Crawl AX10? EXPERT ADVICE ONLY! Hopefully Bender will reply... BENDER! LMAO But any advice at this point is good advice. Thanks, 6. :mrgreen:

Its personal preference really... do you want to make a scaler? Or a comp rig? Once you've decided that you can move on.

Ok, so things with the custom build went south and im still a beginner with crawling soo... I need to know what i should buy. I know i definately want an Axial. But idk which one i should buy. I see a lot of people getting SCX10 Honchos and chopping up the C-rail frames to soughter thier own cages and frames onto. Also i have put an Axial AX10 RTC back (as of today-- that means Lay Away). And i can change the vehichle out with another and not loose any money. Should i get a RTR Honcho and mod it as i learn or should i stick with the Ready To Crawl AX10? EXPERT ADVICE ONLY! Hopefully Bender will reply... BENDER! LMAO But any advice at this point is good advice. Thanks, 6. :mrgreen:
I would go with a honcho kit. They have better links than a rtr,and if you stay with rc you will want to up grade to the better hardware anyway. Good luck with what ever you buy"thumbsup"

Back