• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Hammers(a few pics and specs)

Disturbd

This is my TWH, did some mods to it to get what i wanted out of it as a crawler.

Specs:
Savox SW-1210SG
Viper VTX-10 with VST 21.5T sensor motor
Sanwa WP Receiver
BMRC shock tower
Traxxas Slash alu bellcrank
Gmade XD Aeration shocks, 85mm(green spring) front and 104mm(standard spring) rear
Mip rear center axle
GCM rear axle truss
SSD D-hole stamped beadlocks
Proline Flat Iron XL 1.9s

Bobbed and scaled out the empty rear a bit with fuel cell, lines, pumps, sandladders and chain after the battery moved up front and it looked empty and weird, put a jerry can and a nos tank w/line inside too.
Paint theme is chosen because i thought it would look good with the SSD wheels, black fades to gunmetal and some gold lines.

This rig impressed me so much i just got the Ascender kit which i do not regret at all, what a performer right out of the box.

Thanks Spunkybob, i'm having some trouble deciding if i should run the Dinky Starlitt roof panel and maybe the new front led bar mount from Vanquish.
Worried it might ruin the looks bit we'll see.

It'll be in my next order i think, just spent a couple hundred usd on hopups for my ascender so my wallet needs to recover

Back