• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My first post should be my build

usmc-walker

so this is my custom axial rock crawler that i will unfortuantly be selling soon but not yet so dont delete my post mods plz

started out as a axial ax-10 kit
CKRC bug body
CKRC stage 2 suspension kit.(with 4 HD bent links)
CKRC rockstar chassis kit
CKRC aluminum upper 3 link connectors
CKRC Viper Rear Axle Mount.
CKRC Viper Front Battery plate
CKRC BTA steering Kit w/ Aluminum High Steering knuckles.
CKRC aluminum axle C's.
CKRC aluminum threaded body shocks.
Axial overdrive front ring and pinion
Rc4wd R2 transmission
15 tooth 48p pinion
CKRC R2 transmission dig mount and linkage kit
Complete CKRC drive shaft and yoke upgrade kit .
Futaba 3PMX 3-ch 2.4ghz radio system
Futaba digital servo for steering (S9157)
Futaba aluminum servo arm
Hitec 645mg servo for the dig.
Hitec aluminum servo horn.
Tekin FXR Speed control
Castle Creations 5 amp s-bec unit
4x CKRC 1300 mah 20c/5c 11.1v lipo battery.
hot bodies rover tires
F400 Panther Foams

have a few other things on it as well gonna try to post some pics tommorow, will be selling this soon about to deploy again and have a baby on the way and gotta get rid of some of my toys, also have a slash that i will try to find a spot on off topic or somthing or if anyone has a suggestion on where to put those specs up. not sure on the price or anything yet but gotta get my 30 posts up i think i read, if anyone has any questions feel free to email or pm me thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:
well pics would be nice. Also why will you be selling it soon???? Don't you like it... ????

i love it but i have to many hobbies and it came to choosing which ones i wanted to spend my little available time on, im in the military and have a little one on the way, and theres not anyone else that crawls around here so its kinda a lonely only thing when i do get to, so getting out of rc

Thankyou for your service and for defending the freedoms and wrights we all seem think are free...stay low and come home safe to ya woman and the new kido..again thankyou. Semper Fi GSRCC Drail

Thank you sir for doing what you do for this country, my hat goes off to you "thumbsup"

Now rc realted, how about some pics of that rig :flipoff:If you can't post them in here yet, put up some links and let us see what you do work with.

Maybe you should check out CKRC for some mods...:shock: Is this a disguised classified ad?

haha no i was actully in iraq when i was building this one up and jake from ckrc was about one of the only people i could get to work with me on shipping to apo/fpo's and all and shipping to" non billing address " addresses haha but i think ckrc does have some good parts

what i do is i put them on photobucket and save it there then i just copy and paste it into the reply section. :)

Yay

DSC00185.jpg

Back