• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

My Coolbank Stuart M5

RødeDK

Quarry Creeper

Here is my take on a Stuart. All the dirt is painted on and there are a handful of 3d printed parts.

Youtube link

Fantastic attention to detail which in and of itself can be 'hit or miss' since not everyone has the "eye" for it. But even having that knack for detail...sometimes people take it too far or don't execute the vision of realism properly. All of your work appears spot-on.. both in the idea phase as well as the implementation phase. Great work as usual, RodeDK.

Thank you. This goes right to the limit of how much I think they should get, but it also needs to show that it has been well used and has seen its fair share of action. But again, thank you very much.

Back