• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mt12 binding

crudig86

I have a scx10iii that i am trying to bind to my mt12 it has the stock system on it . I also cant get my ascent to bind dispite being on correct protocol. It will bind to the reciever it came with

Sent from my SM-F731U using Tapatalk

I would confirm you have the 4in1 model first. Harley ordered the 4in1 and struggled only to realize they had sent him the ELRS.

I haven't messed with those yet, but it seemed like it wasn't obvious which model it was as he fought with it for a while before he found out.

Which receiver is it? I think the MT12 isn't compatible with the early Spektrum receivers, but should be ok with the more recent ones.

Which receiver is it? I think the MT12 isn't compatible with the early Spektrum receivers, but should be ok with the more recent ones.
Its a spectrum firma from a scx10iii

Sent from my SM-F731U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back