• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

motor rotation in the builders kit tranny

surfishjoe

Rock Stacker
Hi guys I tried searching came up empty but I have a confusing issue. I sent my motor in to Holmes for a rebuild. They said it arrived with "reverse rotation but the timing was 12° retarded instead of advanced". Do you guys know offhand which rotation I should tell them?

Thanks

Hi guys I tried searching came up empty but I have a confusing issue. I sent my motor in to Holmes for a rebuild. They said it arrived with "reverse rotation but the timing was 12° retarded instead of advanced". Do you guys know offhand which rotation I should tell them?

Thanks
If I remember right if you set the timing to 0 it doesn't matter what the rotation is

Back