• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Motor direction issue. Super new guy

Clemsoncrawler

Rock Stacker
On my second ever build. Tekin rx4 and roc 412. Spectrum dx5 rugged. Motor runs faster in reverse than forward? Wires are all right. What should I do?

Do you have a program box/card for the ESC? There's normally a setting to reverse FWD/REV. I don't have a Tekin ESC but that's where I'd look.

U nailed it. Had a Hotwire from my first build. Thank u. Another newbie question. Have a protek 370btl. Is there an advantage or a reason for using 6v instead of 7.4v to run the servo?

Sounds like you need to reverse the motor direction in the ESC programming and then reverse channel 2 on your Tx..

But I'm also not a Tekin expert so it's possible I'm missing something.

U nailed it. Had a Hotwire from my first build. Thank u. Another newbie question. Have a protek 370btl. Is there an advantage or a reason for using 6v instead of 7.4v to run the servo?

Not that I can think of, unless you want to use a lower torque or slightly lower speed, or if your ESC is powering other things that can't work with more than 6v.

Thanks guys. I’ll check the specs on my radio equipment and keep it at 6 if that’s all it can handle. Thanks again

Just reverse the motor through the ESC simple with Tekin hot wire or program lights on ESC it's in the instructions if you have them and also online

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Back