• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MMP with 1/8th scale motor?

tinyT1m7

Will a MMP esc work with a Turnigy Trackstar 1/8 2100kv motor?
I have had the mamba max pro, and have the new motor on the way. Going to gear it around 35mph.

Yes, but the motor may draw too much current and brown out your ESC. I have run a 2350kv Turnigy motor on an MMP and it was just fine.
I think you'll be fine too. But if you plan on bashing with it I'd be careful.

I think you should be okay i had a simalr combo in a yeti xl and it worked great. Just dont over gear it

My MMP fan stays on constantly with a 540 brushless motor geared way down. I'm almost positive an 1/8th scale motor and constant bashing would not be kind to the MMP. Mamba Monster X could handle it no problem and right now they're only $125 shipped on eBay.

Back