• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MiRCa Comp #2@Auburn Hills Saturday May 9th

Farmer

RCC Addict
MiRCa Comp #2@Auburn Hills Saturday May 9th.
Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326

Comp will start at 10:00am. Everyone is welcome, but the main objective is to run 2.2 pro first so we can get our 5 comps in before July 1st for those who want a chance to go to Nationals in September"thumbsup" I will have plenty of extra gates if we have scale rigs/yetis show up to setup on the lower level. Be ready for a great day of driving:mrgreen:
Later,
Farmer

Sorry guys... I won't be attending either. Had a camping trip planned for that weekend a while back. Next one for sure!!! (I hope lol) have fun fellas, I'll take last!!!

New batteries came last week, new body panels getting made, shaving Rovers....I better get busy.

Just say it....you don't like me! Haha have fun.

Me too...

Your right jake... I don't like you.... I LOVE YOU!!!

Thanks brother, I'm looking forward to the next one for sure. In the mean time maybe I should take the truck up with me to test it on some northern rock!!!"thumbsup"

Looking like there's no way I will have my new rig done for the comp:evil: Anyone willing to let me run their rig????
Thanks,
Farmer

Looking like there's no way I will have my new rig done for the comp:evil: Anyone willing to let me run their rig????
Thanks,
Farmer
i may be able to help. but with over 2 weeks till the comp why wont you finish? i have a sudu pro with a single esc, punk dig & some dlux goodies you could use. or i may have the parts you need to finish your build depends on what your in need of tho. lmk?

Last edited:
i may be able to help. but with over 2 weeks till the comp why wont you finish? i have a sudo pro with a single esc, punk dig & some dlux goodies you could use. or i may have the parts you need to finish your build depends on what your in need of tho. lmk?

In Orlando right now and have blown a ton of loot on the familyfor vacation"thumbsup" Though I've been working on deals while I've been down here so I might get it finished. The major issue is my electronics. Hoping I can get the funds raised for them and shipped before the comp:mrgreen: Though I may need to take you up on that sudu offer if things don't work out"thumbsup"
Thanks,
Farmer

In Orlando right now and have blown a ton of loot on the familyfor vacation"thumbsup" Though I've been working on deals while I've been down here so I might get it finished. The major issue is my electronics. Hoping I can get the funds raised for them and shipped before the comp:mrgreen: Though I may need to take you up on that sudu offer if things don't work out"thumbsup"
Thanks,
Farmer
gotcha... i ordered some pins but c.i. is out of foams for them :cry: lmk if anyone has a pair of 6" closed cell foams with med outters for sale. i only need 2 for the rear
& just lmk on the sudu.

It's ready..........
4F7E737E-54B9-495C-8AAB-0DB9E76318F4.jpg

Are you guys and gal???:twisted:
See ya soon,
Farmer

I think I'm ready for the pile on the right...not sure I can handle that pile on the left though.

I'll have to catch you guys at the next one. We have mothers day activities with the mom in law.

Looking forward to tomorrow , wondering if the weather is going to cause a problem. Any word on if it might be canceled ? Thanks for all the congrats.:roll:

Amy

Waiting to see what the weather is like tomorrow, if it looks like rain all day I'm headed to race indoor at Clubhouse. Hopefully we can set some gates without any problems...

Last edited:
Back