• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mini t motor in the mini rock crawler

scrubby

I was thinking about running a mini t motor
With a 7.4 lipo has any done this I have the rx280 an want a lil smoother low end an more run time

I was thinking about running a mini t motor
With a 7.4 lipo has any done this I have the rx280 an want a lil smoother low end an more run time

As in a stock Mini T motor?

I chose a Losi Insane motor. I was/am new to the MRC and wanted an economical motor to get my feet wet. My top two were the Insane and the Frenzy but found some old posts here on RCC saying that the drage brake was better with the Insane so I went with it.

No regrets so far but I don't have alot of experience with other motors for this application. Nice and smooth at low speeds, pretty good wheel speed and nice temps with a 12t pinion.

Yea I ran a rx280 but I want a Little more run time I can't run any of my nmh battery's with the hot motors

Well I went with the motor after I seem it was only 11 bucks very pleased smooth low end an peppy win needs to b 100% better than the mini slider motor (rx280) the speed is a lil less but the smoothness make up or it

Back