• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Micro Power Wagon

MattTheGenus

Quarry Creeper
Hello guys I've been working on improving my panda hobby tetra. I really like the truck but there are a few things that bothered me out of the box.

The first was the front bumper, which was thrown away immediately :mrgreen:

51016901498_3a7b637303_b.jpg

The second was the wheels and tires, they feel fine but they don't look very good in my opinion. So I printed up some narrow offset wheels and threw on some atlas 6x6 tires.

51017727132_b1130cbf83_b.jpg

You can also see the badges I'm working on.

Next up will be the dorky headlights and a better grill treatment. Stay tuned!

Thanks guys! Yes I'm 3d printing all of these parts including the logos. At this scale they are extremely fragile though and I keep breaking them :roll:

As promised I made a grill cover for it, and some headlight buckets. Need another round of revision on the lights. I think they are too small now but let me know what you guys think.

51020541908_88c93ec134_b.jpg

I think I'm going to make a bumper for it and call it done :mrgreen:

I agree, the light buckets look like a fitting size for the scale to me. I think any bigger would look odd.

Ya, lights look great. Personally I would trim off the fenders, give it a more aggressive look, but I can see you are going for more original and scale. Good job!

Back