• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Meus 8.5kg servo and dumborc x6pm-350 radio, not getting enough steering. Out of ideas.

Whats_a_dickfer

Rock Stacker
Having an issue with the steering endpoints on my trx4m being maxed out but still not getting enough throw. I've been running these parts for a while, but never noticed the issue until installing a set of meus isokinetic axles. They have 52 degrees of steering, but I can't get there. The specs on the servo say it's got 180 degrees of rotation.

Dual rate on the transmitter is at 100%. I've gone through the procedure to calibrate the tx a bunch of times, hasn't helped. Tried calibrating it but intentionally not turning the wheel all the way to the stops, and then I have less steering, so I know it's taking the calibration.

Tried going into settings mode on the radio, and turning the ch1 Dual rate up and down, and then back up to 100 before saving the calibration. didn't help.

Tried re-binding the tx/rx, didn't help.

Its not a mechanical issue. With the truck off, I can turn the wheels by hand to their maximum steering angle. I'm using the linkage and servo arm specifically for these axles.

I haven't tried using a different radio or servo yet.

Any ideas???

Dual rates, or is it EPA, or maybe both can usually go higher than 100%. You need to set your EPA (end point adjustment) as well. The last resort would be a longer servo horn.

Back