• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Metalor oxy-propane/acetylene torch

Richterat83

RCC Addict
Just received a metalor torch from my passed grandfather. Came with a propane bottle with what I am guessing is a preset regulator and an oxygen bottle and accutrol regulator. Also the metalor torch handle. Handle has adjustable gas and oxy controls.

I can't find any info on a metalor torch. I'm new to this but managed to get what I think will be a working brazing flame (small white feather flame inside the larger flames. But the fine point nozzle I got I can't add at oxygen to it or it blows out

Anybody got thoughts or opinions?

And ordered Safety-silv 56% solder and staysilv Flux as well as brazing glasses

The torch

I found a little torch set that only uses acetylene, does a great job over the trigger torch I was using "thumbsup" ....my brazing is so much faster and better now....

Back