• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Medina / Akron area?

mewalsh100

I wanna be Dave
Anyone in or near Medina or Akron Ohio? Looking for some people to meet up with for trails, crawling, etc. DM me if interested. "thumbsup"

i'm 10 min south of canton and have indoor heated crawl spot and good group of guys, we do moa/sporty/mini scx10 style trail trucks demo derby lol go fast track out side.
welcome anytime

i'm 10 min south of canton and have indoor heated crawl spot and good group of guys, we do moa/sporty/mini scx10 style trail trucks demo derby lol go fast track out side.
welcome anytime

Awesome. What's the schedule. Haven't done any comps before, but would love to come down and check it out. Have an AX10, Wraith and building a 1.9 trojen rc fab chassis Truggy right now.

I'm in Toledo, in the same spot you are looking for others to crawl with.

Are there any good crawl spots over there? I get by there sometimes for work. I could always bring a rig or two with me. Let me know.

I've got some decent spots here and a little crawl spot in my backyard. Just can't seem to find anyone local.

Where do you go to crawl in Medina and what kind of rigs do you run? I am mostly an Axial fan . I am building a new scx10ii kit but the holidays have put that on hold for awhile.

Where do you go to crawl in Medina and what kind of rigs do you run? I am mostly an Axial fan . I am building a new scx10ii kit but the holidays have put that on hold for awhile.

I’ve got a little area/course in my backyard, and then mostly local parks. Let me know if you wanna get out when the snow clears up!"thumbsup"

Look up Trackside Hobbies. I was out there and found it. They have a nice out side rock course and a dirt race track.

Back