• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

McCall

4VRYNG

Quarry Creeper
So, anybody in McCall around to crawl with the week of 6/24-7/1/16
In town on vacation. Brought a couple toys.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Only thing I can help you with is for you to try and get ahold of Tekin. There shop is around McCall. They Might be able to help you locate someone or atleast give ideas of places to go. Just my 2c. Hope this helps.

Only thing I can help you with is for you to try and get ahold of Tekin. There shop is around McCall. They Might be able to help you locate someone or atleast give ideas of places to go. Just my 2c. Hope this helps.
I usually email Jim @Tekin when I come to town. He is a great guy. Went and picked up a couple shirts from them today. Hopefully he has a bit of free time to get out.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back