• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MARVELous Mechanics’ j45

bad andy

Hey everyone I don’t get to posting much around here but here’s a recent mst build I completed. J45 body. Stan Lee is the driver of the ‘’Marvelous Mechanics” support vehicle. Where is he off to?

Body was exterior painted; shading, salt masking, iron/rust paint, washes, dry brushing a whole bunch of techniques. Some tried for the first time.

Smokestacks are real and blow smoke. More info/post on that later.

Please see my IG or facebook for more pics. holy moly this forum is a pia to deal with pic uploads.

Last edited:
nice looking rig .. I think the paint and weathering looks spot on. I have one of these fj45's bodies waiting for some inspiration to get it done. How do you like the portaled chassis?

Beautifully ugly!

Killer weathering, love the wiper marks, the bumper/d-ring rust and the door signage - and the stance is perfect.

Mine is sadly still in a box - haven't even started my build and I've had it for far too long!

Back