• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Marina Del Rey, CA Solo Scale Run

4x4Jay

Rock Stacker
Headed out to Marina Del Rey, CA for the first time a couple of weeks ago. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!! Lots of little lines, slick rock, rock that looks like you'll get a lot of traction, but then you dont..

Just an all around fun place. Kind of short, but if you try and take all the lines you can, I feel you could kill a few hours easily!!

Below is my video! take a look, and let me know what you think!

Marina Del Ray RC Day Trip - YouTube

looks like a pretty cool little place. you been to corona del mar? that my favorite place to crawl, and cant beat the view!

I have not! But its on my list of places to go. Maybe we should set up a meet in a few weeks? I think I still hear about people that make it out there on wednesday's or thursday's....

yeah Wednesday afternoon usually guys show up out there and also saturdays. if you go your gonna get hooked!! its kinda small, but there are sooo many different lines and runs you can make out of it!

Back