• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Making my first Yeti XL

TheRCBuffoon

Hello everyone! Wanted to start off by introducing myself! This is my first time building my Yeti XL, I got it in christmas of 2017 but due to time constraints and working on my Xmaxx, I did not truly get to work on this kit. However, i now have gotten one week to finish this kit as I am soon off to college and want to finish this kit!

I seem to have ran into some problems, on step 10 where I am supposed to insert the pin into the front axle stub, I am unable to get the pin to fit in, what are the dimensions supposed to be? is it possible that my pin is too large? I checked my dimensions to make sure and the parts seem to be right. Any tips?

Last edited:
Need pic to verify exactly, but sometimes those pins can be a little bit of a tight fit. I would try inserting the pin into each individual part to check fitment first.

Back