• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Magnets and mounts

cra75

Hey all

Simple question around what people have done.

I really really really hate the small body mount clips on my Enduro24 and RGT v2 rigs. I was looking into clean prebuilt magnetic options but getting lost amongst all of the options for Axials( no surprise).

I know it should be as simple as gluing magnets / steel to body/body posts but would like to see if anyone has some mods of existing parts out there that has worked for them.

Appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

although I personally used the magnets suceessfully with the help of a 3d printer you can make anything happen. however I have seen here and elsewhere people mounting magnets to existing body post (shoegoo) and glue on the magnet where the existing hole is on the inside ... doing you will need to adjust the body post or the body is going to sit higher. I have also seen a lot of velcro for the 24th scale... simple bridge (styrene or any plastic bracket) with velcro attached ... the smaller scale stuff the bodies dont weight much.

Hey all

Simple question around what people have done.

I really really really hate the small body mount clips on my Enduro24 and RGT v2 rigs. I was looking into clean prebuilt magnetic options but getting lost amongst all of the options for Axials( no surprise).

I know it should be as simple as gluing magnets / steel to body/body posts but would like to see if anyone has some mods of existing parts out there that has worked for them.

Appreciate the help!

Not sure about the new kids methods, I’ve done it this way for three years now without any issues. Watch and follow to the letter for success.

https://youtu.be/JattsfLcmuw

638a54e2dec2b34eb7659ad3d4f47e28.jpg

d9b1c67961bd3a62e34a77004936f30d.jpg

Hang up and Drive

Thanks guys. I ordered some rare earth magnets which I expect to see in a few days. I will give these a go sometime soon. Hate those body clips with a passion

Back