• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

m2 dig problem????????

noslackk

Hello I have a Novak M2 dig ESC on my berg with a spektrum dx3c. I seemed to have bound everything and used the one touch set up correctly. But when I go through all of the channels the rear motor will not move? I have to flip it upside down and turn the tires to get it to rotate under its own power in the rear. Once it starts moving it goes much slower than the front and once I put any pressure on the rear wheels the motor stops.. Any help???

Hello I own a Berg running the M2 Dig ESC. I'm also running a dx3c radio system, for some reason I cant program any dig inputs into the ESC. When I first got the radio it would run front and rear dig but no 4wd. Now all it does is run full time 4wd with no dig responce... Also I don't really have any steering throw when I turn to the right.. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Hello I own a Berg running the M2 Dig ESC. I'm also running a dx3c radio system, for some reason I cant program any dig inputs into the ESC. When I first got the radio it would run front and rear dig but no 4wd. Now all it does is run full time 4wd with no dig responce...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like your proportional control is not set right. Did you calibrate the 3rd channel as well as calibrating your throttle?

Not sure about that radio, what kind of control does the third channel have? It needs to have at least three position for the dig to work, has to have proportional functionality to have proportional control over the dig.

Last edited:
Back