• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

losi micro tire chains??

I experimented with Dollar store quality Necklace chain. it is a PAIN to bend and fit. I only did one tire, didn't like it and didn't take any pictures unfortunately.

but its a good starting place I think. there are lots of cheap necklace chains you can modify.

I experimented with Dollar store quality Necklace chain. it is a PAIN to bend and fit. I only did one tire, didn't like it and didn't take any pictures unfortunately.

but its a good starting place I think. there are lots of cheap necklace chains you can modify.

Not to mention, it turns your fingers green if you handle it for too long...

check out swas79 on youtube. his hilux has tire chains made out of hair elastics and old jewlery. his hilux is beast!

The chains look legit as accesories too, I have one wrapped around my tow bar like I would with a real truck (because honestly, I'd be too lazy to put it away....)

Back