• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Boss Claws red - available in the UK

vodka child

Rock Crawler
any one know of an availability date for the Losi Boss Claws red compound in the UK? Horizon Hobby don't have any details and since they are the main distributor in the UK for Losi hoping anyone from Losi who posts up here might help.............looked in the vendors section here but no joy :cry:
Cheers

any one know of an availability date for the Losi Boss Claws red compound in the UK? Horizon Hobby don't have any details and since they are the main distributor in the UK for Losi hoping anyone from Losi who posts up here might help.............looked in the vendors section here but no joy :cry:
Cheers

I haven't heard of a shipment to the UK yet. I would guess at the earliest at least 3 weeks. That is my best guess

Thanks Rich, if you could keep your ear to the ground and let me know any details on the UK dates or put me in contact with someone from Losi that i can work with to get a heads up on this?
Cheers
Darren

what is the difference between red and silver Boss Claws, I have been looking but have had little success. The write-up are the same, is it the compound of the tire or the foams?

It is just the compound that;s the difference (like the white and blue dot Rovers) The red is the softer, silver is the harder - in a relative sense. There are other compounds i've seen spoken about but not seen them available online/in stores.
Cheers,
Darren

what is the difference between red and silver Boss Claws, I have been looking but have had little success. The write-up are the same, is it the compound of the tire or the foams?

If you go to the Losi website (tire section) and look on the top, they have a scale to reference the various compound's firmness. Silver is losi's second firmest compound whereas the Red is the third softest."thumbsup"

If you go to the Losi website (tire section) and look on the top, they have a scale to reference the various compound's firmness. Silver is losi's second firmest compound whereas the Red is the third softest."thumbsup"

im gonna have to say im not a 100% sure thats correct. silver and blue should be swapped and white and red should be swapped iirc "thumbsup"

Back