• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

losi 8ight 2.0 build

mcnaney4x4

I recently bought a nitro losi 8ihjt buggy as a roller with the intent of making my own version of a formula offraod/hill climbing rig. converted to brushless. runno\ing tekin rx8 gen 2 and tork/castle 2200kv motor. I will run this on 4s. I "locked" the diffs with playdoh. never ttried this before but thought id give it a shot and see what happens. I wanted a different look so I went with an axial jeep nukizer body. just gotit yesterday and started the body mock up. I still hav a long ways to go but thought id post the progress so far.

Looking good! I'm subscribing to this one. What bumpers are you going to use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good! I'm subscribing to this one. What bumpers are you going to use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not sure yet what im going to do for bumpers. im keeping an eye out for something. I may not even run bumpers. im hoping to get my new shocks mounted this weekend. I plan on internally limiting the travel a bit

Looks sweet! Is that the 8ight buggy or truggy(wider)? I really like the wheels and tires. Ive got a Hot Bodies Ve8 buggy and a slash 4x4. Trying to decide which one to convert...

Looks sweet! Is that the 8ight buggy or truggy(wider)? I really like the wheels and tires. Ive got a Hot Bodies Ve8 buggy and a slash 4x4. Trying to decide which one to convert...

This is a losi 8ight buggy. I do have the hub extenders to widen it out a little. I cut down the outside lip on 3.8 whwels and cut/stretched 3.2 tires on them

Back