• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking for people to scale crawl with

Tonkajeep

Title says most of it LOL
A friend and I have been building a scale R/C course in Walton county Georgia. We quickly realized that we don't know anyone that's into R/C.
So now I'm posting looking for people. I made a group on FB to try and streamline planning meet ups.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467116660279210/

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I know this is months old now but I am getting back into the RC scene after a break and live in Athens. I just picked up a SCX10II.

I live in monroe, walton county. Been out of the rc crawling game for a while, but just purchased a new crawler and am ready to get back into it. Dont know anyone else that crawls either!

I know this is months old now but I am getting back into the RC scene after a break and live in Athens. I just picked up a SCX10II.

Did you ever find people near Athens to crawl with? I'm in Monroe, Walton county. Always looking for someone to crawl with. I have a redcat gen8 with a few mods..

I don't know if he's on here anymore. The Facebook link would be the best way to get in touch with him.

Back