• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking for more info on Furitek products.

Saltrock

Hello all, I am in need of decent electronics for my SCX24. I have settled on Furitek as the title says but I am wondering about torque specs for the Komodo motors and whether or not the Stellar transmission is worth it or should I wait for the Unity24 and just use the stock trans.
My plans right now are Micro Komodo mated to the Micro Stellar transmission with the Python Pro esc or I will wait for the Unity24.
What do you all think?

I'd make sure Furitek ironed out all of their issues before buying one. If you check YouTube, you will see people has problems with their Furitek systems stop working intermittently.

HobbyWing now has 1/24th scale systems.

Interesting, all the vids I see about Furitek are all positive. I’ll check into the HobbyWing stuff.
Harley Designs was comping his SCX24 and he has a video where the Furitek system keeps randomly stopping. In the video he stated he was going to replace it. Others have had similar experiences. Then there have been a lot of failures with Furitek systems. On the flipside, there are a lot of people that love them. I have zero experience with Furitek, but I am a big fan of HobbyWing.

Not saying absolutely do not buy Furitek, but definitely do your reserach first.

Back