• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking for a multi-battery charger that charges via the balance leads.

DeoreDX

Pebble Pounder
I have a small cell checker that will charge a battery via the balance leads when plugged into a power supply. I really like it because it's simple and easy for my son to use. Just plug the battery into the balance port and it magically charges the battery. He doesn't have to punch a bunch of buttons to make sure settings are correct like my big charger. I would like another one so he can charge two batteries at once but I don't really want another laptop power supply brick plugged in with the cable taking up a lot of desk space. If I could find a charger that would charge multiple batteries at the same time I could just plug into my existing laptop power supply that would be great. I limit my son to 2S and if I found such a thing all his RC stuff could charge off of it. His crawler batteries, the Slash batteries, and his drone batteries are all 2S with balance plugs. I saw one at hobby king but it only does 1S. If this was 2S it would be perfect.

183501.jpg

There are some USB to 2 cell chargers that I could plug into a USB power brick. A little chintzy and have questionable quality but I guess it might work.

619Bm-hnVxL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Any suggestions?

Why not go for a real dual charger like the SkyRC D100 ?
Charges faster and it comes with 2 pigtails wire to solder the plug you need.
You could charge 2 batteries super fast and it has all the security features like the balance charge and temp limits
cd5d9792ea52b7e2b89c1e25a14ecf51.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry didn't read the part about simple operation.

Technically, the D100 can be used with a software on your cellphone and printed QR codes.
You program the battery settings and then print the QR sticker which can be scanned to initiate the charge

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back