• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

looking a motor for Defender D90

mike_like

Pebble Pounder
just got my Defender D90 Wrangler Crawler 4x4 Truck Alloy Chassis Frame,need to find a motor,any one have good advices?

i also have a project to make my SCX10 to brushless. But people told me i should upgrade my parts to strong first... I searched on internet there is a all alloy kit like you. I want to take a try in that one. As i count if i change just parts in alloy one by one, costy....

i also have a project to make my SCX10 to brushless. But people told me i should upgrade my parts to strong first... I searched on internet there is a all alloy kit like you. I want to take a try in that one. As i count if i change just parts in alloy one by one, costy....

some patrs must upgrade into alloy,but some do not need"thumbsup"

Back