• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lookin for TJ body.

Arreaux

Being new to this type of rc'ing, I have an Axial SCZ10 and woud like to get a TJ body for it.

KNow of any place aroound?

I'm not aware of any available TJ bodies, just the newer and the older stuff. The closest you'll probably get for a 12.3" wheelbase like that is the Proline JK style. There are some YJ and CJ bodies out there that are designed for the smaller Tamiya type chassis, like the Tamiya YJ hard body or the TWS CJ7 lexan body.

As far as I'm aware, your only option is going to be to print (or have printed) a TJ body from a suitable 3d design.

Last edited:
I never heard of a SCZ10 - SCX -10 typo?
if it's the later all kinds of poly bodies can be fitted.
What's your wheel base currently ?

Last edited:
The only TJ body that I ever recall being made was from either HPI or Kyosho (I don't recall which) back in the early to mid-2000s. They did do a rerun of the body a few years back, but I don't recall them ever appearing on sites for sale. There is also one done by Nikko, but I don't recall the scale of it. There has been a few builds on here with the Nikko TJ body.

Last edited:
New bright had some tj bodies that are hard bodies. Not sure of availability anymore. You would have to custom fit them to a chassis.

If I were to do another build I would go Mfab as they have the LJ model, which then I could replicate my 06 LJ Rubicon

Back