• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Little boy needs our help

Die-Laughing

RCC Addict
Friends, I need help. I wouldn't be posting this if it wasn't important to me.

Last week my friends 2 year old son Caleb was diagnosed with cancer. I'm doing what I can to get the word out in an attempt to make a difference. Please pray for him, wish for a miracle or just hope that he stays strong and has a long & happy life.

If you can find it in your hearts to make a donation to help them get through this, They would very much appreciate that. Let me also say that these are modest, good people. A friend of the family started the donation page otherwise, I don't think they'd reach out for financial help themselves although they do desperately need the help. I included a link to the gofundme page at the bottom.

This is a community I've been a part of for several years now and I've made some friends, done some business & had a lot of fun. I figured that if there was anywhere I could post something like this, It'd be here. If you guys could please pray for this little man, that'd be very kind. Make a donation and it could change this boys life.. I made a donation myself. Anything you can do.. $.50, $1.00, $10.00.. Any amount would really touch this familys hearts. I can't think of a better reason to spend a few dollars.

Here is the message they put out: "On July 30 2015, our world was turned upside down. Our 2 year old Caleb was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. After some blood work, countless tests and a hospital change, we are still learning what this means for him and how we best fight it. All we need are positive thoughts, prayers and maybe some miracles. Thank you for your love and support in helping our family fight this rare disease. We start chemo today, 5 day cycle is the first one. While we are still trying to wrap our heads and hearts around it all we are grateful for all of you reaching out, the positive vibes and support. Please keep praying for miracles!"

You can find them at: gofundme.com
'Team Caleb - Roth Family Fund' http://dm2.gofund.me/2uv289gk

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

And the Roth family thanks you as well..

My thoughts and prayers go out to the little one and family. Being a father of a 3yr old I couldn't imagine that much heart ache. :cry:

I hope for the best.

Caleb is a lil' trooper. We've had a lot of help from friends & family. The journey isn't over. A lot of time spent in the hospital, some quality time spent at home with loved ones. You can find specific updates in the link provided in the first post. Thanks guys.

Back