• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Lift or not

Pcody321

I want to get a 1in lift kit for my wraith should I or not if so I want to get bigger tires what should I do?

What the fawk? They are too tall and top heavier than dolly parton stock why in the hell would you want to raise the center of gravity even more?

I lifted with some 130 mm shock's and VP wider hubs (6or7 sum thing hubs ) and taller tires and it crawls great looks a little funny with wide stance but it worked for me much more flex,and ground clearance

If you are looking to lift it for novelty, do it. Keep in mind your performance will suffer. If that's not an issue, roll on brutha!

Lower the thing, the wraith sucks at a high center of gravity especially if you run brushless. There is one trick that I'm sure most of you know but its free. On the axle their is the shock and lower link mount that is held in by two screws on the other side, simply flip them 180 degrees. (Do the front and rear). Trust me this will work, it lowers the wraith to a better center of gravity. Their are many other ways to lower the wraith and have it with good suspension movement. Good luck.

Lower the thing, the wraith sucks at a high center of gravity especially if you run brushless. There is one trick that I'm sure most of you know but its free. On the axle their is the shock and lower link mount that is held in by two screws on the other side, simply flip them 180 degrees. (Do the front and rear). Trust me this will work, it lowers the wraith to a better center of gravity. Their are many other ways to lower the wraith and have it with good suspension movement. Good luck.

Flip the top shock mounts too.

Back