• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Kong Trail

SteveB1

Quarry Creeper
One of the most technical trails in our area, and the Creeper really impressed.

WRIPoCyh.jpg

vqkOxWwh.jpg

Is there a build/built thread for this rig anywhere? Looks cool on the rocks. Curious what's under the hood.

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

Greetings!

I didn't do a build thread, but I probably should. It's a reworked LNC with Copperhead 10 ESC, Brood Riot 1600 kv motor on 4s with Reefs 422 servo.

This was really was a joint effort idea between me and my friend Kyle where he did the layout work and I contributed the word "cool" from time to time. :lmao:

Climbs like a goat and I absolutely love it.

l5KIzRKh.jpg

Greetings!

I didn't do a build thread, but I probably should. It's a reworked LNC with Copperhead 10 ESC, Brood Riot 1600 kv motor on 4s with Reefs 422 servo.

This was really was a joint effort idea between me and my friend Kyle where he did the layout work and I contributed the word "cool" from time to time. :lmao:

Climbs like a goat and I absolutely love it.

l5KIzRKh.jpg
That's a neat setup. For some reason I was thinking it was on a scale chassis and stuff. I've got a couple sets of axles I've been sitting on for a few years. Maybe it's about time I do something with them.

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

Back