• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Judges Thread

nappahdog

Rock Crawler
This is for any judges questions comments requests and judges scores. If everybody could post up a 2013 judges certificate that would be great!

2013 USRCCA Rules & Judges Test

We appreciate all you do and this wouldn't happen without your help!

Last edited:
I would be happy to help 2.2p or Super "thumbsup"

certificate.php

Throw my name in to judge too

Attachments

• score.JPG
    score.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 277
Thanks Ghost What classes will you want to judge? I'll refund for the 1.9 class."thumbsup"

that is the only one I am driving, if you need me to judge another class I can :mrgreen:

If you are game to judge another class it would be greatly appreciated, but I don't expect anybody to go out of their way if they are not running in the class.

vacations booked! Here comes the Bearded Dragon MuthaF'rs:flipoff:

in to judge pro and sporty i may also help with the other classes but i expect to be extremely compensated:ror:
will have cert up in a minute
41938F73-356E-4134-B8A7-2C974ED56A56-502-0000008E68EAF1BC_zpse85c1854.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my go at it I'll be studying so I can update with a 100 % score soon.
bc67ee6c8cbba58f77adf5ce95b5c4cc.jpg

149 r/c worx's Team Driver

Last edited:
Back