• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Jeep YJ RcModelex

FREEDOM83

Rock Crawler
I couldn't let it escape, with that decoration it reminded me so much of him...:

and this is what I received, this afternoon I will start with it, cleaning the inside with ultrasonics, regreasing, 2-3mm more wheelbase, 8274 winch and new fusion 1800 electronics and 45kg SRT servo

It is already checked and oiled, the truth is that it came in excellent condition, a great seller. And after trying things, it definitely stays with that electronics, I thought it was a weaker servo but no, it's good enough.
The 8274 winch could perhaps make room for it but it is very tight on its bumper and the 9.5ti doesn't fit either, so it stays with the one it is.
The shock absorbers leak oil, like all those models, but they have been checked and work very smoothly, I adjust them to my liking and otherwise I would say that the car is ready to ride.
Today I will put some matching lights on it and as you can see in the photos I already put some stickers and decorations.

Great looking YJ build! Too bad there aren't any widely available round headlight Jeep hard bodies like the CJ.

Great looking YJ build! Too bad there aren't any widely available round headlight Jeep hard bodies like the CJ.

Not really, there was only Newbright but there are fewer left every day, just like the Tamiya one is difficult to find... anyway, where the prices are going lately, I don't know if it's interesting, because 3D bodies at more than 300$ It seems like an abuse to me when better made, better detailed ones from any brand without the need for 800 hours of sanding are in 200

The patina and scale details look so good! Seeing this is making me miss my 1:1 YJ that I had to let go a couple years ago.

Great job on the build FREEDOM!"thumbsup"

Great looking jeep! I swear I've seen it before on here, maybe years ago.

Is that running a front motor with an HPI reduction case?

Back